“Locanda delle Tre Chiavi” Restaurant
To eat slow in Isera, the land of Marzemino wine
A gastronomic nest born from the idea of catering as a cultural expression. The philosophy of the restaurant is to eat well with seasonal products, respecting the cycle of nature and what it has to offer.
Let yourself be warmed by the “candle light” atmosphere of the room. Look at all the bottles on display that you can taste with the typical dishes of Trentino cuisine made with local products, in full harmony with the principles of the Slow Food movement.
In 2015 the restaurant has represented Trentino at the Milan Expo.
- Environment: Familiar
- Special dish: Trio of first courses: pasta with sausage ragout, carrots gnocchi and casonzei
- Price: A restaurant-winehouse where Sergio and Annarita Valentini will offer you selected recipes with the best attention to the ingredients and the wines to match.
- Seats: 80 inside and 60 outside
- Spoken languages: Italian, English
- Credit cards: All
Info and map
"Locanda delle Tre Chiavi" Restaurant
Via Vannetti, 8
38060 Isera (TN)
T: +39 0464 423721
F: +39 0464 423721
- from Tuesday to Friday from 7 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday from 12 pm to 2.30 pm and from 7 pm to 10.30 pm
- Sunday from 12 pm to 3 pm
- closed on Monday.