Christmas in Vallagarina for the little ones
Enchanted woods, creative workshops, paths among nativity scenes, tales and a little pinch of lights: here are all the appointments to live the magic of Christmas with the little ones!
Christmas in Rovereto
“The enchanted forest of children” from the 20th of November to the 6th of January
In the urban courtyard of Via Roma children will find an enchanted forest with many creative workshops, the magic trunk to write and send letters to Santa Claus, braziers to warm up near the fire, the colorful Christmas tree with its decorations and many tales to listen to. Here are some of the events dedicated to children:
- Saturday the 12th of December at 2.30 pm | Santa Lucia‘s themed stories
- Sunday the 27th of December, Sunday the 3rd of January at 2.30 pm | Animated stories and tales
- Sunday the 13th and 20th of December at 2.30 pm | Animal readings, compelling stories with Oscar and Artù
- Wednesday the 6th of January at 4 pm | Arrival of the Befana with sweets for all children.
Christmas in the baroque palaces of Ala
From the 4th of December to the 6th of January
During the most magical period of the year, the historic buildings and some shops of the center will also host different exhibitions, visible only from the outside through illuminated windows. Protagonists of the exhibitions will be the historical baroque nativity scenes, African wooden sculptures on the theme of motherhood, various paintings by local artists, Christmas Lego compositions, train installations, photographs of Ala and its surroundings in winter and finally, a series of nativity scenes and Christmas creations made by the inhabitants will decorate the streets of the village.
Christmas tale in Mori
From the 8th of December to the 6th of January
A nordic city forest with green trees, ferns, colorful trunks and suggestive lights. Here, step by step, children will encounter photos, drawings and decorations, while listening to tales and Christmas songs.
The villages of Cribs
From the 1st of December to the 6th of January
For the little lovers of traditions, the appointment not to be missed is with the villages of Cribs in Nomi, Pomarolo, Nogaredo, Trambileno, Avio, Volano, Villa Lagarina, Besenello, Vallarsa and Terragnolo.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
The enchanted forest of children
- every Thursday and on the 21st, 28th, 29th and 30th of December from 3.30 pm to 6 pm
- every Friday, on the 22nd, 23rd and 27th of December and 4th, 5th of January from 2 pm to 6 pm
- on Saturdays, Sundays, the 8th of December and the 6th of January from 10 am to 12 pm and from 1.30 pm to 6 pm.
Free participation to the animated stories. For the laboratories, booking is recommended by contacting the Eris Cooperative by phone at +39 334 52891128 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In case of rain, the workshops will be held in the covered house.