“Five senses” tasting
Where? Distilleria Marzadro - Nogaredo
Grappa as you have never tasted it
A guided tour with tasting at Marzadro Distillery to discover the world of grappa and liqueurs and retrace the footsteps of the Marzadro family from 1949 to today.
Immerse yourself in the history of this typical Trentino spirit and get yourself involved in the events of the pioneering Marzadro family, now in its third generation.
Take part in the different production phases: visit the stills room, the storage areas and continue in the charming aging rooms where the wooden barrels donate hints and colors of acacia, cherry and oak to pure grappa. Here you can also admire several terracotta amphorae, used for a different aging techinque that guarantees the preservation of the natural color of grappa.
At the end of the visit, in the welcoming tasting room, you can conclude the experience with a tasting of different grappas and liqueurs with Trentingrana, breadsticks or a special product, Domori chocolate, one of the most precious in the world.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Opening time: from Monday to Sunday from 9.30 am to 6 pm (when booking we kindly ask you to specify the time of your visit which will then be confirmed by the staff of the distillery).
Duration: 1 hour.
Meeting point: Via per Brancolino 10, 38060 Nogaredo (TN).
*Guided tours are available in Italian, English and German.
Cost of the experience:
- Guided tour with standard grappa tasting (with breadsticks): € 5 per person
- Guided tour with “Five senses” grappa tasting (with Domori chocolate): € 10 per person
- Free guided tour for under 18.
Participants: minimum 2 maximum 15 people.
Registration: within 12 pm of the day before the activity. In case of cancellation (decided by Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board and for force majeure reasons) the registration fee will be refunded.
* In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
- fever higher than 37.5
- flu symptoms for yourselves and your cohabitants
- have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
- coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days.
By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above, to bring the protective mask with you and respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter.