Into the Wild – Survival and Bushcrafting
Where? Mount Baldo Natural Park
When? Sunday 25th June (daily), Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September (with overnight stay)
Basic course to understand how to get by in nature
Learn the best survival techniques and get to know the nature that surrounds us.
Are you ready for a challenge with yourself? A strong, formative and unique experience is waiting for you!
Alone, with your family, friends or work colleagues, this summer we will plunge into the wilderness of the Vallagarina forests, to learn how to get by following the instructions of an expert guide.
We will find out how to start a fire, purify water, build a camp and protect ourselves from the bad weather using a few tools and learn basic bushcrafting techniques, the art of survival.
Two summer appointments to challenge our limits and learn more about the nature around us: at the end of June for a full and intense day, at the beginning of September for the complete experience with an overnight stay in makeshift beds in the middle of the forest!
Please note: the activity is open to everyone, but minors must be accompanied by at least one parent.
Sunday 25th June: Monte Baldo di Brentonico – Book here!
A full day from morning to late afternoon: first a hike into the less beaten areas of Baldo di Brentonico, then the construction of the ideal survival camp.
- Timetable: meeting at 09.00 and return around 18.00 to Passo San Valentino
- Duration of experience: approx. 8/9 hours
- Equipment: comfortable walking shoes, breathable clothing, a complete change of clothes, windproof and waterproof jacket, work gloves (optional), pocket knife, water bottle, sandwiches or quick snacks.
Saturday and Sunday 2nd and 3rd September: Monte Baldo Aviense – Book here!
Two days full of emotions, starting with a hike into the wilderness and getting then refreshed and prepared for the night with a safe and secure camp, gathering in front of the fire and falling asleep under the starry sky.
- Timetable: meeting at 10.00 a.m. on Saturday and return around 12.30 p.m. on Sunday to Rifugio Monte Baldo
– final lunch at the mountain hut optional and at the participant’s charge but highly recommended for the right conclusion of the experience and consolidation of the group
- Duration of the experience: 1 day and a half, with overnight stay (in the proximity of a bivouac, for emergencies)
- Equipment: comfortable trekking shoes, breathable clothes, a complete change of clothes, windproof and waterproof jacket, work gloves (optional), pocket knife, water bottle, rain cover and sleeping bag, headlamp, long term food supplies (e.g. tuna, chickpeas, dried meat, jellied meat, bananas, dried fruit etc.)
Info and map
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
Please note: This experience is recommended for participants aged 10 years and over due to the duration and intensity of the activities on offer. The activity is open to everyone, but minors must be accompanied by at least one parent.
Sunday 25th June: meeting at 9.00 a.m. and return at around 6.00 p.m. at Passo San Valentino
Saturday 2nd September: meeting point at 10.00 a.m. on Saturday and return around 12.00 p.m. on Sunday 3rd to Rifugio Monte Baldo
Cost of the experience:
- Single day, Sunday 25 June: € 35.00 full and € 25.00 reduced under 12 years old
- With overnight stay, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September: € 50.00 full price and €40.00 reduced price under 12 years old
(possible lunch on Sunday 03 at the Refuge at the discretion and expense of the participant – not included)
Participants: minimum 6, maximum 15 participants
Enrollment: by 12.00 a.m. on the day before the activity. In the event of cancellation (decided by Apt and due to force majeure) the registration fee will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation or annulment by the organisation, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation by the contractor within 2 days (including holidays) of the event taking place, the amount paid at the time of booking will be refunded.
Beyond this deadline, no refund will be made
NB: This experience is recommended for participants over the age of 10 (optional) – minors must be accompanied by at least one parent.