Polsa E-Bike Tour
Where? Polsa di Brentonico
Guided family tours on the Peace Trail in Trentino
A simple tour on an electric bike suitable for families with children that includes several stops to admire the magnificent views of Monte Baldo, a nature park and protected area in Trentino.
Pedal to discover the Sentiero della Pace (Peace Trail), the renowned route that links the places and memories of the Great War and which, on the Trentino front, stretches from the Tonale Pass to the Marmolada for a length of over 520 kilometres.
In the section that includes the crossing of Monte Baldo, you can cycle through the beech woods that embrace the Polsa until you reach Monte Vignola, from where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the entire Adige Valley.
The E-bike models rented by us and available to you are:
- Brinke x6r, for greater agility uphill and downhill
- Focus Jam2 ht junior, extremely agile
- Cube acid 240 hybrid, e-bike designed for younger riders.
- Start: 2.30 p.m., at Centro Snowboard Polsa, Piazzale Polsa 5, Brentonico
- Return: 5.30 p.m.
- Walking time: approx. 2 and a half hours
- Level of difficulty: for the whole family
- Altitude difference: 379 metres
- Length: 9.0 km
- Altitude: from 1241 metres to 1575 metres
- Equipment: helmet, rucksack and windproof cape will also be provided on request. A maximum of 3 children’s bikes are available (between 1 metre 25 and 1 metre 50 centimetres).
Info and map
Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto, Vallagarina e Monte Baldo
Via Filzi, 37
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: +39 0464 395149
The experience takes place every Wednesday from June to September from 14.30 to 17.30.
Cost of the experience:
- Adult € 55 incl. bike rental and guided tour
- Child (height 1.25 m to 1.50 m): € 50 incl. bike rental and guided tour
- € 25 for guided tour only (excluding bike rental).
Participants: minimum 4, maximum 8 people.
Registration: by 12 noon on the day before the activity. In the event of cancellation (decided by Apt and due to force majeure) the registration fee will be refunded.