Trentino Ski Sunrise
Where? San Giacomo
The emotion of seeing the sunrise from the snowy slopes
A sunrise hike on the slopes of the San Giacomo Cross Country Center to breathe the biting morning air and open your eyes to the amazing view in front of you. At the peak you will enjoy a delicious sweet or salted breakfast and after that, be the first to descend the white covered slopes!
Start the day early, put on your snowshoes or cross-country skis and let yourself be guided by the expert ski instructors on the freshly groomed slopes of the Centro Fondo San Giacomo.
Your journey will end in front of the welcoming Hotel San Giacomo where an excellent sweet and savory breakfast awaits you with typical Trentino products: multigrain bread with homemade butter and jam, Linz cake, yogurt, speck from Valrendena, mountain cheese , apple juice and a hot drink of your choice.
Where and When:
- Saturday 30 January meeting at 6.45 at the Centro Fondo San Giacomo and departure at 7.00
- Sunday 28 February meeting at 6.15 at the Centro Fondo San Giacomo and departure at 6.30
- About 1 hour
- Costs: € 18 adults and € 13 children up to 10 years
- The experience will take place with a minimum of 4 participants
- Minimum age 8 years
- Reservation required by 12.00 on the day before the activity on +39 0464 395149
The courses will be decided by the instructors based on the level of preparation of the participants.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board - Brentonico Office
Via F.Filzi, 37
T: +39 0464 395149
- 18 € include breakfast and downhill with ski instructors
- 13 € include breakfast and downhill with ski instructors for children within 10 years
- Snowshoes hire € 6 per person
- Cross-country skis hire € 10 per person
*The activity will start with a minimum of 4 participants.
In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
- fever higher than 37.5
- flu symptoms for yourselves and your cohabitantsù
- have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
- coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days.
- By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above
It is recommended to bring the protective mask with you and respect the interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters.