Historical Christmas markets of Trentino
3 days among the Christmas Markets to breathe the magic of this period of the year
Rovereto, Trento, Levico Terme: stages of a tour of colors, music and special atmospheres, with novelties, emotions and surprises.
Christmas is in the air: gnomes and elves are already working to build wooden toys, paint glass adornments to hang on the tree, model woolen figures for the nativity scene, create advent decorations and advent wreaths. Precious gifts that you can find, with many other handcrafts works, among the houses of the historic Christmas markets of Trentino.
|3 days – 2 nights||From € 159||From € 145||From € 110|
Included in the offer:
- 2 nights in hotel/hostel (with private bathroom and bedding) with half board
- 1 typical lunch in a Restaurant of Rovereto or in Vallagarina
- 2 hours guided tour in the old town of Rovereto
- guided tour with tasting at Distilleria Marzadro Distillery
- free visit to the Christmas market in Rovereto
- free visit to the Christmas market in Trento
- free visit to the Christmas market in Levico
- InfoKit with information about Vallagarina
- Double, triple and quadruple bedrooms.
- Single or double single use available on request with supplement
- Single room for the driver (included)
Not included in the offer
- Supplements for single rooms, in addition to those included in the offer
- Drinks at meals where not specified
- Transfer to and from the locality and internal transfers within the territory
- Tourist tax, to be paid locally directly to the accommodation
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).