One day to discover Forte Pozzacchio
One day all inclusive for groups of at least 20 people – free for the driver – Leno and Pasubio Valleys
One day to discover some of the place of the First World War and The Italian War History Museum
Program of the day
- 10.00: arrival in Rovereto and free visit of the Italian War History Museum.
For over ninety years it has collected and preserved documents regarding the First World War. The museum is housed in the 15th-century Castle of Rovereto, the only Venetian fortress in Trentino.
It is also possible to have a guide, with a small extra price.
- 12.00: end of the visit and transfer with your own coach to a local restaurant for lunch with a typical menu.
- 15.00: guided tour of Forte Pozzacchio – Valmorbia Werk
Completely digged into the rock, it was the most modern of the Austro-Hungarian forts in Trentino: it was equipped with warehouses for food and ammunition, dormitories, a telephone switchboard and a generator, signal spotlights, machine gun and artillery stations. Today, thanks to the recent restoration works, it is possible to appreciate the complexity of this structure again.
- 17.00-17.30: end of the services and return home
The offer includes
- 1 entrance to the Italian War History Museum – Castle of Rovereto
- 1 entrance to Forte Pozzacchio
- 1 guided tour of Forte Pozzacchio (duration: about 1 hour and a half)
- 1 lunch in a restaurant
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina
The offer does not include
- Transfer to and from Rovereto and in the area
- Extra beverages during meals other than those mentioned
- Everything which is not included in the section “the offer includes”
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code.
As provided for by the legislative decree no. 105 dated 23/07/2021, starting from Friday 6 August, entry to the museums, cultural places, restaurants and events will be subject to checking of a Green Pass or:
- certification proving vaccination at least of the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
- recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
- molecular or rapid antigen test certificate showing a negative result to the Sars-CoV-2 virus carried out no more than 48 hours prior.
Said provision does not apply to children under the age of 12 and to persons who possess suitable medical certification issued in accordance with the criteria set out by the Minister for Health.