Three days at the historical Christmas Markets of Trentino
Like in a ancient fairytale
Rovereto, Trento and Levico Terme where squares, parks and palaces relate the magical Christmas atmosphere
Gnomes and elfs are working to build tiny wooden toys, to paint colorfull glass-balls and to create decorations and Advent wreaths. Walk in the middle of winter-time, visit the historical Christmas markets of Trentino to find the right present to leave under the christams Tree and take a break to taste a glass of spicy and hot mulled wine.
Where do you prefer sleeping?
|Hostel||from € 54|
|Farmhouse / Private rooms / B&B||from € 67|
|Hotel**/***/****||from € 90|
The price includes:
- 2 nights with overnight-stay and breakfast by HOTEL **/***/****, B&B, farmhouse and private rooms (price per person in double-room) or only overnight-stay by a flat (price per person in a flat for 2 people, with bed linnen, towels, water, gas and electric energy).
- Free visit to FestivalNatale of Rovereto, Christmas Market of Trento and Christmas Market of Levico
- A piece of cake and an hot chocolate at Caffetteria Bontadi in Rovereto
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks in Trentino, using public transports for free in the entire Trento Province (the card is a gift of the accommodations, taking part to the initiative)
- Info set, the best instrument to discover Rovereto and the surroundings
Extra services (not included in the price):
- guided tour of Rovereto old-town on Saturday afternoon
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code