Trento Rovereto Card
Easy, practical, convenient. It opens the doors to Trento and Rovereto – cities of culture!
It is the access key to museums and castles, festivals, restaurants, shows, wine cellars, wineries, of Trento and Rovereto. Places to visit, un-hurried, in line with a sustainable lifestyle, moving freely with public transportation – train, bus, cable-car – or by bike. The Trento Rovereto Card is the ideal instrument for creating personal art and culture itineraries in Trentino.
- € 22
Bearer Card. Valid for 48 hours after its first validation on public transportation, and after the first use of services at museums, castles and other participating businesses
- 3 months
Nominal Card. Free, up to 3-month extension (transportation excluded) by leaving name and e-mail address.
Nominal Card. Each adult has the right to extend card benefits , free of charge, to their children under 18 years of age.
Please Note: the 3-month extension is in conjunction with the Family Formula.
What it includes
- entrance tickets to participating museums and castles in Trentino
- guided tours at Castello del Buonconsiglio and the historic city center of Trento (Saturdays)
- 48 hours of unlimited access to public transportation in Trentino: bus lines, train (except those requiring an additional fee), cable car
- 48 hours of bike rental (only in Trento)
- cocktails in wine bars or winery visit with a tasting of Trentodoc in participating businesses
- welcome cocktails served at the table in participating restaurants
- a reduced-price entrance ticket for your choice of show, among the two cities’ main festivals and cultural events
- “Trento Rovereto Città di Culture” shopping bag when you spend a minimum of €20 in participating stores
Where to buy it
- APT of Trento and Rovereto
- ticket offices of participating museums and castles
- participating hotels
How to use it
- Museums/castles: card must be presented at the ticket offices for validation.
- Local public transportation: it must be validated by moving it near the reader on the public transportation, for trains, validations must be done at the station.
- Winebar: you must present it in order to taste Trentodoc.
- Restaurants and stores: you must present it prior to ordering in order to take advantage of its benefits.
Keep the card
Even after the “TrentoRovereto Città di Culture” expires, it can offer you new benefits and promotions, of which you will be notified by mail. Moreover, the Card, thanks to its technology, may be reloaded for use of Trentino’s public transportation. Stop by a Trentino Trasporti ticket office and load the amount you desire. The card will turn into a prepaid card, to use on public transportation.