The passport to cultural places in Trentino!
MuseumPass: easy, practical, convenient. It opens the doors to Trento and Rovereto, cities of culture!
It is the access key to museums and castles, festivals and shows of Trento and Rovereto. Places to visit, unhurried, in line with a sustainable lifestyle, moving freely with public transportation – train, bus or cable-car. The Museum Pass is the ideal instrument for creating personal art and culture itineraries in Trentino.
What it includes
- entrance tickets to participating museums and castles in Trentino
- “Jump the queue” for all museums and castles
- 48 hours of unlimited access to public transportation in Trentino: bus lines, train (except those requiring an additional fee), cable car
- Discounted ticket for a show /event in Trento or Rovereto
- guided tours at Castello del Buonconsiglio and the historic city center of Trento (Saturdays)
Bearer Card. Valid for 48 hours after its first validation on public transportation, and after the first use of services at museums, castles and other participating businesses
- 3 months
Nominal Card. Free, up to 3-month extension (transportation excluded) by leaving name and e-mail address.
Nominal Card. Each adult has the right to extend card benefits , free of charge, to their children under 18 years of age.
Please Note: the 3-month extension is in conjunction with the Family Formula.
- € 22
Where to buy it
- APT of Trento and Rovereto
- ticket offices of participating museums and castles
How to use it
- Museums/castles: card must be shown at the ticket offices for validation.
- Local public transportation: it must be validated by moving it near the reader on the public transportation, for trains, validations must be done at the station
Keep the card
Even after the expiration, the card can offer you new benefits and promotions, notified by mail. Moreover, the Card, thanks to its technology, may be reloaded for use of Trentino’s public transportation. Stop by a Trentino Trasporti ticket office and load the amount you desire. The card will turn into a prepaid card, to use on public transportation.