Depero new Depero
Where? Mart Rovereto
Curated by Nicoletta Boschiero
Fortunato Depero plays centre stage in a great exhibition: over 500 works on display at Mart museum.
Fortunato Depero is the protagonist of an exhibition that explores the topicality of the artist’s work and his influence on art, fashion and design experimentation from the 1970s to today.
With over 500 works on display ranging from paintings, designs, furniture, objects, posters, photographs, books and magazines and ten videos and films made over the last 20 years together with comic strips and design objects and the famous Campari products.
Info and map
Corso Bettini, 43
38068 – Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 438887
From Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00 and on Friday from 10.00 to 21.00
It is mandatory to book tickets online or through the call center (800 397760) during the weekend.
- Adults € 11,00
- students from 15 till 26 years, members of certain associations, groups min. 15 – max. 30, over 65: € 7,00
- free for under 14, “Friends of the Museum” and schools
- Ticket included in the Museum Pass
- family Ticket € 22,00
- Combined ticket for the 3 seats (Mart, Futurist Gouse of Art Depero, Civic Gallery of Trento): adults 14,00€ – children € 10,00
- Guided visits: by prearrangement, call free on 800 397 760.
- Family workshop € 5,00 pro child