Where? San Valentino di Brentonico
Tasty walk through huts discovering local flavours and traditions
A track with snowshoes or Alpine Skis with tasty stops by 4 huts of the Brentonico-Plateau, to taste local products and discover regional traditions.
Golosaneve is a special date for snow-lovers gourmets: a tasty way in Mount Baldo Natural Park. 8 kms with snowshoes or Alpine Skis, 250 mts of difference in height, stops by 4 different huts of the area.
- Malga Postemon
Toasted bread with local “Aglio Orsino” cream
Toasted bread with “Luganega Trentina”, a local pork sausage
Tasting of local cheese with honey
Wine: Gewürztraminer of the winery “Cantina Mori Colli Zugna”
- Malga Postemonzel
“Orzetto” of the mountain
Wine: Marzemino of the winery “Cantina d’Isera”
- Malga Pianetti
Orgamic sauerkraut from “Val di Gresta”
Italian cornmeal mush of “Molim de le Sorne”
Wine: Merlot of the winery “Azienda Agricola Grigoletti”
- Baita Pizzagrola
Apple strudel with chestnut-cream from Castione
Infusion “Sapore del Baldo”
Wine: Moscato Giallo of Trentino
- Parking: at Passo San Valentino
- Meeting-point: in front of the hotel “Sole del Baldo” in San Valentino
- With snowshoes: start from 9.30am every 20 minutes, max 20 people each group
- For alpine skiing: start from 10.30am
- Track length: 7.8 kms
- Difference in height: about 250 mts
- Finishing line: ring-track, back to Baita Pizzagrola
- Registration is open until exhaustion of available seats
- Maximum 400 registrations
- The event will take place under any weather conditions
- Snowshoes rental: € 8 per person
- Alpine skis rental: € 25 per person (skis + ski fastening + ski skins + boots + ski sticks)
- A present for the first 150 registered people
Download here the gps track!
Register in 3 steps
- Call the Tourist Office of Brentonico +39 0464 395149 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to check the availability.
- Pay the amount of € 25 (adults) or € 15 (children until 10 years old) by the Information Office or with bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, purpose of the payment: “Golosaneve” + participant’s complete name (or the main name of the group).
- Send the reservation form together with the proof of payment.
Info and map
Ufficio Turistico di Brentonico
Via Roma, 60
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: +39 0464 395149
From 10.00am to 4.00pm
€ 25 Adults
€ 15 Under 10
Groups: every 15 people 1 ticket for free!
A nice gadget to the first 150 enrolled