Where? San Valentino di Brentonico
Tasty walk through huts discovering local flavours and traditions
A track with snowshoes, Alpine Skis or e-fat bike with tasty stops by 4 huts of the Brentonico-Plateau, to taste local products and discover regional traditions.
Golosaneve is a special date for snow-lovers gourmets: a tasty way in Mount Baldo Natural Park. 8 kms with snowshoes, Alpine Skis or e-fat bike, 250 mts of difference in height, stops by 4 different huts of the area.
News 2019: gluten free menu*!
Appetiser – Malga Postemon
- Toasted bread with vegetalbles
- Toasted bread with “Luganega Trentina”, a local pork sausage
- Tasting of local cheese with honey
- Wine: Gewürztraminer
First course – Malga Postemonzel
- Wine: Marzemino
Second course – Malga Pianetti
- Local stew
- Cabbage in local-style
- Maize porridge of “Molim de le Sorne”
- Wine: Lagrein
Desserts – Baita Pizzagrola
- Chocolate cake with chestnut-cream from Castione
- Pears, stewed with flavoured red wine
- Wine: sweet Moscato
- Coffee or infusion “Sapore del Baldo”
*Gluten free menu available, to require at the registration. The gluten-free dishes will be prepared with care, respecting the anti-contamination protocols. However, we inform the participants that we do not have any official certification.
- Parking: at Passo San Valentino
- Meeting-point: in front of the hotel “Sole del Baldo” in San Valentino
- With snowshoes: start among 9.00 and 11.00 am
- For alpine skiing: start among 9.00 and 11.00 am
- Track length: 7.8 kms
- Difference in height: about 250 mts
- Finishing line: ring-track, back to Baita Pizzagrola
- Registration is open until exhaustion of available seats
- Maximum 600 registrations
- The event will take place under any weather conditions
- Snowshoes rental: € 8 per person
- Alpine skis rental: from € 25 per person (skis + ski fastening + ski skins + boots + ski sticks)
- E-fat bike rental: from € 25 per person
- A present for the first 150 registered people
Download here the gps track!
Register in 3 steps
- Call the Tourist Office of Rovereto +39 0464 430363 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to check the availability and ask for the reservation form.
- Pay the amount of € 25 (adults) or € 15 (children until 10 years old) by the Information Office or with bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, purpose of the payment: “Golosaneve” + participant’s complete name (or the main name of the group).
- Send the reservation form together with the proof of payment.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
From 9.00am to 4.00pm
€ 25 Adults
€ 15 Under 10
Groups: every 15 people 1 ticket for free!
A nice gadget to the first 150 enrolled