Where? Polsa, Brentonico
Tasty walk through huts discovering local flavours and traditions
A track with snowshoes, Alpine Skis or e-fat bike with tasty stops by 4 huts of Brentonico Plateau to taste local products and discover regional traditions.
Golosaneve is a special date for snow-lovers gourmets: a tasty itinerary in Monte Baldo Natural Park. 7 kms with snowshoes, Alpine Skis or e-fat bike, 360 mts of difference in height and 4 stops in different huts of Polsa-San Valentino ski area.
Discover the Golosaneve 2020 itinerary!
Break – Camping Polsa
- Hot tea
Appetiser – Malga Vignola
- Toasted bread with red chicory, speck, cheese and nuts
- Polenta with ricotta cheese and pork
- Wine: Gewürztraminer
First course – Baita Montagnola
- Canederli in soup
- Wine: Merlot
Second course – Malga Susine
- Polenta of “Molim de le Sorne”
- Cabbage in local-style, Bologna and smoked pork
- Wine: Lagrein
Desserts – Baita Laghetto
- Tart with pears, plum jam and amaretti
- Wine: sweet Moscato
- Coffee or infusion
- Parking: Polsa, parking place of the cableway near Baita Laghetto
- Meeting-point: Polsa, Baita Laghetto
- Start: among 9.00 and 10.30 am for skiers and people with snowshoes. At 10.30 for the e-fat bikers
- Track length: 7.2 kms
- Difference in height: about 360 mts
- Finishing line: ring-track, back to Baita Laghetto
- Registration is open until exhaustion of available seats (600 registrations)
- The event will take place with any weather conditions
- For the skiers: need to buy daily skipass by the ticket office Brentonicoski (the cost is extra)
Special Weekend “Golosaneve”: from € 98!
Register in 3 steps
- Call the Tourist Office of Brentonico +39 0464 395149 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to check the availability
- Pay the amount of € 25 (adults) or € 15 (children until 10 years old) by the Information Office or with bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, purpose of the payment: “Golosaneve” and participant’s complete name (or the main name of the group)
- Send the registration form together with the proof of payment.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board - Brentonico Office
Via F.Filzi, 37
T: +39 0464 395149
Discover the Golosaneve 2020 route!
- Start among 9.00 and 10.30 am from Baita Laghetto for skiers and people with snowshoes. At 10.30 for the e-fat bikers.
- Camping Polsa (break): from 9 am to 11.00 am
- Malga Vignola (appetiser ): from 10.30 am to 12.30 am
- Baita Montagnola (first course): from 11.30 am to 14.00 am
- Malga Susine (second course): from 12 am to 15 am
- Baita Laghetto (desserts): from 13.30 am to 16 am
€ 25 Adults
€ 15 Under 10 years old