Where? San Valentino - Polsa
Cycling or walking with gusto
A day with friends mountain biking, hiking and Nordic walking on Monte Baldo, with tasty stops along the way, music and lots of fun!
GolosoBaldo: cycling and walking in Baldo Park
When the woods turn yellow, red and orange, when the air becomes crisper and the blue sky more intense, it is time for GolosoBaldo! A day to spend on Monte Baldo, to taste its flavours and fill your eyes with beauty!
A route to be taken on foot or by bike, with friends or family, along which four ‘gourmet’ stages are laid out: breakfast, aperitif, lunch and dessert follow one another in a crescendo of taste, with the dishes served outdoors in rustic and mountain settings.
The starting (and finishing) point is the legendary Baita del Trett, from which we head towards Malga Pravech di Sotto for breakfast; a few more kilometres and it’s aperitif time, to be sipped at the foot of the Corno della Paura Gallery! At lunchtime, we move on to the Postemon locality for the main course (we leave you with the curiosity of knowing which one it will be…), and then we end with a good dessert back at the Baita del Trett, where there will be music and a party!
Please note that for organisational reasons we are accepting registrations for up to 300 people and that the event will take place whatever the weather.
Minimum number of participants: 100.
Breakfast at Malga Pravech di Sotto
- Homemade bread and rustic jam
- Fresh butter and morning milk from our alpine pastures
- Tart with strawberry jam
- Yoghurt with muesli, honey
- Apple juice
Aperitif in the Corno della Paura Gallery
- Cheese and cold cuts from Monte Baldo
- Savoury pie with local ingredients
Lunch in loc. Postemon
- Typical stewed sausages
- Grilled polenta
- Fresh cabbage salad
Dessert at the Baita del Trett
- Apple strudel with vanilla cream
- Coffee, herbal tea
- Parking and meeting point: Passo San Valentino
- Departure: 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. with staggered intervals every 30 minutes to avoid overcrowding at the stages
- Walking accompaniment by local guides, with brief and interesting explanations of the area
- Details of long panoramic bike tour: 23.7 km long – 979 m positive altitude difference. Recommended for ages 12 and up, suitable for moderately fit people or for everyone with e-bikes (pedal-assisted bikes: e-bike rental by prior arrangement and subject to availability).
- Details of short family trail, by bike or on foot: 13.6 km long -503 m positive altitude difference. Also suitable for families with carts or trained children.
- Type of ground: 3 km asphalt road closed to traffic, the rest on military or forestry dirt roads
- The event will take place in all weather conditions
- The utmost caution is recommended when tackling both routes: the ground is unpaved and partly stony, the itinerary is mountainous, so tackle it with caution and with an eye to small children (baby bike carts are not recommended)
See the map of the two possible routes (the choice is free and can be made at the time, it does not affect the ticket price):
the longer and more scenic route for mountain bikes and e-bikes
the shorter route for walkers or families on mountain bikes
Attention! Reservations at reduced rates close on 06 October! after this, the reservation is NOT guarantee
You will have the opportunity to rent the best e-bikes on the market at reduced prices by booking before 06 October!
Click here to book your e-bike! (please note, reservation only possible for heights from 150 cm upwards: to book children’s bikes under 150 cm please contact us)
Info and map
Ufficio turistico di Brentonico
Via Filzi, 37
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: 0464 395149
Single entry (until 06 October!)
- € 29 for adults on foot
- € 26 for adults on bike
- € 15 for children on foot or by bike from 6 to 12 years of age
Family packages (until 06 October!)
- on foot: 2 adults + 1 child up to 12 years € 65
- by bike: 2 adults + 1 child up to the age of 12 € 60
- on foot: 2 adults + 2 children up to the age of 12 € 75
- by bike: 2 adults + 2 children up to the age of 12 € 70
AFTER 6 OCTOBER BOOKING IS NOT GUARANTEED AND WILL COST
€ 35 for adults on foot
€ 30 for adults by bike
€ 15 for children on foot or by bike from 6 to 12 years of age
no family packages available after 06 October!