Play with art
Weekend at Mart Museum with children
The Museum of contemporary art of Trento and Rovereto welcomes families with children to experiment together the different languages of art
- 2 nights with overnight and breakfast or just overnight
- Little Mart, a laboratory for children at Mart Museum on Sunday at 3pm
- Guided tour at Mart Museum on Sunday at 3pm
- Free tour at the Futurist House of Art Fortunato Depero
- Sweet afternoon snack
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks in Trentino, using public transports for free in the entire Province of Trento (the card is a gift of the accommodation taking part to the initiative)
- Info kit, the best guide to discover Rovereto and its surroundings
- Extra service (optional):online reservation of a traditional dinner in one of the associated restaurants of Vallagarina (optional)
Download here general terms and sales conditions APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here general conditions contract of National tourist package (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.
As provided for by the legislative decree no. 105 dated 23/07/2021, starting from Friday 6 August, entry to the museums, cultural places, restaurants and events will be subject to checking of a Green Pass or:
- certification proving vaccination at least of the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
- recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
- molecular or rapid antigen test certificate showing a negative result to the Sars-CoV-2 virus carried out no more than 48 hours prior.
Said provision does not apply to children under the age of 12 and to persons who possess suitable medical certification issued in accordance with the criteria set out by the Minister for Health.