Snowshoeing on Monte Baldo
Trekking on the snow, among the woods and paths of Monte Baldo
A day in the mountain surrounded by a white landscape, walking, tasting the traditions of the Trentino cuisine and visiting the oldest medieval church in Trentino, in the historic center of Brentonico.
Proposal for groups of 10 people
Program of the day
10:00 am: arrival on the Brentonico Plateau, snowshoe rental and preparation for the walk.
10.30am-12.00pm: easy excursion with snowshoes for everyone with the instructors of Monte Baldo Ski School, in a sunny route through the woods and snow-covered lawn of Monte Baldo Park.
12.30pm: typical lunch in a restaurant with the option to choose between different types of menus. After lunch, free time to relax or for a walk in the historic center of Brentonico and to visit the church of San Giovanni and Paolo, the oldest medieval church of Trentino.
15.30pm-16.30pm: guided tour with tasting of craft beer in Castione, near Brentonico or wine in a cellar o Vallagarina.
The offer includes:
- Guided snowshoe excursion of 1 hour and half
- Snowshoe rental
- Typical lunch in a restaurant
- Guided tour with craft beer or wine tasting
- Information kit about the area
The offer does not include:
- Transfer to and from Brentonico and in the area
- Beverages during meals (if not mentioned)
- Everything which is not included in the section “the offer includes”