Vespa tour in Trentino
“Italian Style” weekend
Discover the unexplored places and historical sites of Vallagarina on your own “vespa” motorcycle!
The offer includes:
- 2 or more nights with overnight and breakfast
- 1 day Vespa rental (Vespa Primavera 125 or similar model, with automatic transmission) : 1 vehicle every 2 people with unlimited kilometers, basic insurance, helmet and smartphone with directions on the route. Withdrawal of the vehicle from Riva del Garda from 9am with return within 6.30pm on the same day. Minimum age for hire: 21 years. Driving License B*
- Guided tour and tasting in one of Vallagarina wine cellars
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks in Trentino, using public transports for free in the entire Province of Trento (the card is a gift of the accommodation taking part to the initiative)
* It is possible to ask for collection in Rovereto with an extra cost from € 110. A deposit of € 500 by credit card is required for the rental. More details about an integrative Kasko insurance (€ 20 per day) at the moment of pick up.
The tour starts from Riva del Garda and arrives in Mori from where it is possible to reach Avio Castle and the hamlet of Ala. Following the ancient Roman road you will arrive in Serravalle, Lizzana village and in the historical centre of Rovereto. Then follow the provincial road in the direction to Calliano, Besenello and Beseno Castle. Back in Calliano, follow the directions to Nomi, Villa Lagarina, Noarna Castle and Isera on the right side of Adige river. To conclude your itinerary, follow the road that connects Mori to Riva del Garda.
Have a nice trip!
Discover here the tour!
Download here general terms and sales conditions APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here general conditions contract of National tourist package (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.