From baroque to contemporary
A pleasant weekend among Caravaggio, churches and baroque palaces
Three days to visit the great exhibition “Caravaggio. The contemporary ”, enjoy the themed menu offered by the restaurants in the valley and discover the hidden treasures in Vallagarina.
- 23 – 25 october
- 20 – 22 november
- 4 – 6 december
The offer includes:
- 2 nights with overnight and breakfast or just overnight (price per person in double room / apartment)
- Free visit to the exhibition “Caravaggio. The contemporary” hosted at Mart Museum in Rovereto
- Guided tour to the Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Villa Lagarina and its chapel of San Ruperto, baroque art jewel (Saturday from 15.00 to 16.30)
- Guided tour with 18th century costumed characters in Ala, city of velvet, elegant village of Trentino (Sunday from 10.00 to 11.30)
- Guided tour with tasting in a Vallagarina wine cellar
- Typical lunch or dinner with Caravaggio-themed menu in a restaurant in Vallagarina
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks in Trentino, using public transports for free in the entire Province of Trento (the card is a gift of the accommodation taking part to the initiative)
- Info kit, the best guide to discover Rovereto and its surroundings
Download here general terms and sales conditions APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here general conditions contract of National tourist package (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.