Unusual snow routes in Vallagarina
Where? In the Vallagarina Mountains
Guided excursions to discover new places with lunch at high altitude
Enjoy a Sunday outdoor, wear snowshoes at your feet and let yourself be accompanied to discover the secret gems of Vallagarina. At the end of the itinerary, you will enjoy a tasty lunch at high altitude.
Together with experienced local mountain guides, you will venture on snowshoes in the pristine snow over gentle slopes and through silent white forests to mountain huts where tasty traditional alpine food awaits you.
Please note: possibility of hiring the necessary equipment directly from the guide on site, subject to previous communication at the time of booking.
The mountain guide will reserve the right to change the route based on the soil conditions, the weather conditions and the degree of preparation of the group.
Info and map
Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Please note: the guide reserves the right to vary the route depending on the weather conditions, the terrain and the level of preparation of the participants.
On the following Sundays: January 22nd and 29th and February 12th and 26th
Meeting at 9.30 a.m. in the points specified in each experience
- minimum age: 12 y.o.
- number of participants: min. 4, max. 15 people
- duration: from 3 to 5 hours
- reservation requiredby 12 p.m. the day before the activity.
Costs of participation:
- Excursion with Mountain Guide, lunch and insurance: € 45 per person
- Typical lunch with fixed menu: traditional single dish with side dish, wine or beer, water, dessert and coffee – possibility to request vegetarian option (please communicate any intolerances or allergies to our staff when booking)
- Snowshoe hire (optional): € 10 per person as an extra cost to be paid to the mountain guide at the time of the experience – to be communicated at the time of booking
*Routes may vary depending on environmental conditions and snow cover. Participants are required to wear hiking clothing suitable for the winter environment: waterproof boots, gloves, cap, spare clothing, sunglasses and thermos for hot drinks. The use of trekking poles is also recommended.