Depero in Rovereto
Journey into Futurism
Art with taste in Rovereto, the gateway to Trentino. Urban trekking, tastings and menus inspired by the works of Fortunato Depero.
- 2 nights or more B&B or just overnight stay
- free visit to the Mart with its permanent collections and the exhibitions Depero new Depero, a great project that explores the relevance of the artist’s experiments in art, fashion, design and comics from the 1970s to today.
- free visit to the Casa d’Arte Futurista Depero, the first and only futurist museum in Italy
- lunch or dinner in one of the Vallagarina restaurants with a special menu ispired by the works of Fortunato Depero
- “Deperian nuances” visit to the Vivallis winery with guided tasting of the “Depero line” wines, a tribute to the futurist artist who has always been linked to the history of this winery. The wine will be accompanied by a selection of typical local products
- “Itinerari deperiani” map, to discover Rovereto and its surroundings through the places lived, told and represented by the famous Trentino futurist
- Guest Card Trentino, the guest card for discovering Trentino’s museums, castles and natural parks free of charge, with the possibility (offered by participating companies) of using public transport throughout the province
- Rovereto and Vallagarina information kit, a practical guide to get around the area
Download here general terms and sales conditions APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here general conditions contract of National tourist package (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.
In order to use the services included in the package, it is necessary to be in possession of the reinforced Green pass from the age of 12 (COVID-19 green certification certifying the anti-Sars-Cov-2 vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 infection).
In compliance with the anti Covid regulations in force, the safety distance and the correct use of the mask are recommended.
Download here the brochure of the museums!