Cultural weekend in Trentino
From Baroque to contemporary art
Your cultural holiday in Trentino: a weekend between the town centre of Ala and MART, Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Trento and Rovereto.
Cultural weekend proposal
Discover the art in Mart and the Baroque in Ala, one of the best preserved historic centre of Trentino! From May to October guided tours to Ala and in July the main event of the summer in Vallagarina: Ala, Velvet Town!
- 2 nights with overnight stay and breakfast in a farm (in a double / twin room). Or 2 nights with overnight only in a farm with apartments (for 2 people; including: kitchen- bath-, bed-linen ,water, gas and electricity)
- Guided tour with tasting in a wine cellar or by the Roasting Bontadi
- On Saturday: “The tourist’s hour” stroll and tour in the elegant town centre of Ala, with costumed characters of eighteenth century
- On Sunday at 11:00: visit to the “Ancient Piano Museum” in Ala, one of a kind, and concert with historical instruments by pianist Temenuschka Vesselinova. Following a light appetizer.
- Entrance and visit to the exhibition rooms of MART, Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Trento and Rovereto
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks of Trentino FOR FREE, including the local transports in the whole Trento Province (offered only by the accommodation that participate to the initiative)
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina, a practical guide to move easily in the area.
Extra package opportunities
- Every Sunday: at 3.00pm guided visit to the exhibition rooms of MART. € 2,00 per person. Guided tour without reservation.
- from Monday to Saturday: Enotour by the wine cellar Borgo dei Posseri. € 15 per person. Reservation is required.
Download here the Sales contract
City tax not included, to be paid on the spot by accommodation