The museum of common memory
The first place dedicated to the story of the city of Rovereto through works from the city’s art collections and artefacts from Rovereto’s earliest times, through the Silk Age and up to modern times.
Palazzo Sichardt, the historic site of City Museum Foundation, is the location of this museum.
From prehistoric times, through the early Middle Ages and the age of the silk industry, to the medieval town and then the modern city: the museum recounts the history of Rovereto, its urban and social evolution, but also the major changes in the habits and lifestyles of Rovereto society.
This journey through the history of the city takes place not only through the city’s artworks but also through archaeological finds, photographs, archive documents and multimedia.
In addition to the permanent rooms, the museum often hosts temporary exhibitions and the Sichart Café on the ground floor.
Info and map
Via Calcinari, 18
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 452800
Opening time: From Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Closed: 1 January, 5 August, 1 November, 25 December
Special openings 2023: 1 May, 10 April (Easter Monday)
- Full € 7.00
- Reduced € 5.00 (over 65 and affiliated institutions)
- Family € 10,00 (two adults with at least one child)
- Free admission for children up to 19 years of age, university students up to 24 years of age, disabled people with an accompanying person, accompanying teachers, registered journalists, professionals in the field of Cultural Heritage and Activities (MIBACT and Superintendence employees), ICOM members, Cassa Rurale Alto Garda-Rovereto members, MCR Foundation Membership holders, Trentino Guest Card and Trentino Museum Pass holders
- Guided tours of the exhibitions (scheduled) € 7.00 (includes entrance to the exhibition venue hosting the exhibition)
- Activities for the public (scheduled) € 6.00